February 13, 2012

Valentine's and Swedish Fish

So I found this on Pinterest and thought it was adorable and knew I had to make it. Mind you, I did consult with Keegan and ask if this was something he would like to make for the kids in his class, he loved them as much as I did!



My first step was to find a cute little goldfish. Hello web! As soon as I found my little fish I headed over to the Silhouette Studio Designer.


Once I had my design I then had the Cameo cut out 25 cute little Valentine's. I bought a bag of Swedish Fish and a package of treat bags made by Wilton.


I filled each bag with about 10 fish, folded over the bag top and stapled it to the back of the Valentine cut out.






This is one of the reasons I love the versatility of Silhouette. It gives me the ability to design almost anything and cut it out. That is the one limitation I find with Cricut in that I am limited to using their designs and their designs alone. While I love some of them, I don't love them all and I find they can be limiting.

2 comments:

  1. I am stopping by from the Circle messageboard and am a new follower of your blog. I am looking forward to your creations. I love supporting fellow bloggers and hoping you will also stop by my blog and become a follower too!

    http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to look around, hope you enjoy it!

      Delete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover