February 5, 2012

Internet issues, the Commercial Bowl and Chili

Well today while the chili was simmering all day for the Commercial Bowl I was trying to get my Internet up and running. With this post I have succeeded, we just won't mention or show the LAN cables running through the house...sigh.



So instead I'll share a picture of our Mini Chili bowls...yum.




The day was spent watching episodes of Clone Wars, all the new commercials during the Super Bowl and the half-time show.

Speaking of the Super Bowl, aka the Commercial Bowl. My two favorite commercials this year was the Chevy Silverado and the Dog Strikes Back Volkswagon Ad. If you haven't seen the other ad that they reference at the end here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover