February 28, 2012

Terrific Target Tuesday

Being in a rental house I really don't have the luxury of making to many changes. So on that notion I had decided that I was going to make some curtains for the boys rooms to add a punch of color to their walls.

I had made the measurements and knew what material I wanted so I was off to Target then to the fabric store with my plan.

On my way out of Target I passed the isle with the curtains so I stopped to take a look at the price in comparison for the fabric I would be buying. Sadly it wasn't a great deal, off to the fabric store.

When my cart comes to a screeching halt when I see this...


A two panel pack in the color I wanted on clearance...woot! I then began an excited feverish search for enough to cover 3 windows. I found this one at 42" by 84" and hidden behind a whole row of other curtains I found two more packs at 42" by 64".

For the price how could I go wrong. It was a time saver at a great price.


The highlight after finding these was the price. They were marked down to $13.98 and rang up at $6.88! /does a happy dance all the way over to Starbucks

Hope you all had a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your great find! I'd do a happy dance too at that price.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover