February 20, 2012

Peeps! They aren't just for eating!

 Whether you "love" or "detest" these sugar coated marshmallow's treats, you have to admit that Peeps are cute!
Source: via Kelly on Pinterest


Over the years Peeps have changed and they seem to appear at more holidays then they did in previous years.

For me, the arrival of the little yellow Chick Peeps meant that Easter was coming soon. In the last few years Bunnies now seem to accompany the Chicks and they come in an array of colors rather then just the standard yellow.

Source: via Kelly on Pinterest


Source: via Kelly on Pinterest

Here is the newest addiction...I mean addition to the Peep craze.

Plush Peeps!

Photo By: Kelly @ ChasingKeegan

I will resist, I will resist...I...will...


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover