January 23, 2012

Teacher Christmas Gifts 2011

In previous years I have made Cookies in a Jar, last year I made homemade Hot Chocolate & Marshmallowsand the plan was to make those again this year as they were well received last year. Well my time ran out! Ugh! However, never fear, this year I had managed to do a massive Cookie baking exchange with a friend. The teachers were going to be getting homemade Cookies and Chocolates.



That's right, I made homemade Maple Walnut Chocolates this year. Let me tell they were easy, if slightly time consuming when it came to the dipping part. But Keegan, helped and he did a really good job.

I found the recipe over at Made. Not to mention lot's of other goodies that Dana made each day during the Holidays.

I used the little gift boxes that I had from last year and filled them with the Chocolates that I placed in little Christmas cupcake wrappers. The Cookies were placed inside Christmas cellophane baggies. Christmas tags and some twine finished it all off. For Keegan's teacher, we added a hanmade ornament that can been seen the last picture.











No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover