February 14, 2013

Valentine's Card Swap

Well I joined a swap where we would be exchanging a Valentine's Card with a random person that joined the swap. I thought this was a great idea as it was only one card and at the time Valentine's Day was a couple weeks away.

Here is the card that I made for the swap, which I created in the Studio and cut out on the Cameo. I apologize in advance for the rather poor quality shots. I was dealing with bad lighting and a two year old who kept trying to get in the shots!


A close up



The main heart is filled with a dictionary page from a French Dictionary on the page many definitions of Amour.

The little hearts have been stamped with stamps from CTMH's Whooo's Your Valentine. The Ink colours are CTMH Grey Wool and Ruby. As well as some CTMH Opaques and Pop Dots.

Well needless to say, I didn't just stop at one that day!



Here is a close up of each one.













In case you hadn't noticed the abundant use of Washi Tape, I used a lot, but was having so much fun with a product that I had but hadn't ever really used.

I hope that gives you some inspiration to step out of your comfort zone and try something new.


Supplies Used:

Silhouette Cameo
Studio Designer
CTMH Daisy White Cardstock
CTMH Whooo's Your Valentine Stamp set
CTMH Grey Wool, Ruby, Black, Cotton Candy and Holiday Red Ink Pads
CTMH Opaques
Washi Tape (various suppliers)
Heart Brad
French Dictionary Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover