February 14, 2013

Valentine Mailboxes

I found these great little mailboxes at Target for a $1 and thought that they would be perfect for some Valentine mail for the boys.


Cute, but a little plain. So out comes the Cameo, and some new vinyl that I had just ordered. I was most excited to try out the Silver as I have plans for a Rocket Ship wall design for my youngest and I thought this would be a great place to try it out.


I also choose some green and a little pink, I have boys, but it was for a Valentine's mailbox and I thought...why not!



Supply List:

Silhouette Cameo
Design Studio
Metal Mailboxes (Target)
Vinyl (Silver, Lime Green, and Pink)

Thanks for stopping by. Two more Valentine's Day posts still to follow!

2 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover