February 14, 2013

Tic Tac Toe Valentine's

So I searched and searched for an idea for Valentine's for Keegan to hand out in class today, not to mention that it had to include my awesome buy of Heart Pencils that I got from Oriental Trading Company on sale, bought with a coupon, and free shipping...so totally FREE!


As you might recall we made this Valentine inspired by Pinterest.


So this is what I came up with.
I started with a 5 x 4.5" template. I added a top and bottom border, a little To: tag and a Tic Tac Toe board. I also added two cut lines 1" to the right side to allow the pencil to be put in and held in place. I filled the top borders with 50's Large Circle Pattern that you can find here in the online Silhouette Store.

A close up of the lines cut for the pencil.



Ready to hand out to his friends.


One more post coming up. Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover