May 21, 2012

Summer Fun LO

While I had this post almost ready last week. I came to the realization that while I love taking photo's with my Hipstmatic app for my iPhone, I might have unintentionally been doing a disservice to some of the things I was posting about.

So for this post I moved on over to my DSLR with a fixed 50mm lens. I think that the photo's while I might have to adjust from quick photos and uploads with my phone to the camera, and work a little on the setup show the pictures of my LO much better.



 So here is a LO where I combined some summer activities from July 2009. Don't judge! I know I am way behind, but I am making progress.




I stitched some twine here, to add visual and texture.




On the other page I have a flip picture and glitter bubbles.




I used the  Amy Chomas adjustable pen holder for the Silhouette, here to do the journaling with a  Silver Mini Gel Pen. While the bubble design was done with a Blue Sakura Glaze Pen. I probably should have done an even closer up shot of the this, you'll have to take my word for it the bubbles still look wet and amazing.




I am probably the last person in the scrapbooking world to realize this, but I had a light bulb moment when I decided that I was going to coat the entire length of my bubble boarder with glitter and thought to myself instead of using glue, why don't I run it through my Xyron. Well I did just that and I am super happy I did, the glitter is even and looks great!




Supplies Used:
Silhouette Design Studio
Silhouette Cameo
Amy Chomas Adjustable pen holder for the Silhouette Cameo
Silver Mini Gel Pen
Blue Sakura Glaze Pen
Xyron
Martha Stewart Marble Glitter
Cardstock from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover