May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies out there and all the sister's that always have our best interest at heart.
Here was my breakfast that my 6 year old made for me. Blueberry Frosted Pop Tart and Ice Tea.


This year I made cards to send. While my cards will arrive late, I am going to go with the old saying "better late then never" plus they are hand made well mostly as I did have some help from my Silhouette Cameo...which is really just an extension of my hand...right? :)


Not only did I use my Cameo to make this card, I got the outline and saying free from the online store. The flower sketch that added to the outside was a purchase from the store.

The sketch was done with a Silver Mini Gel Pen and a White Sakura Gelly Roll Pen using the Amy Chomas adjustable pen holder for the Silhouette.


A close up. I added a button to make the flower pop.


The inside I left blank to write a note to my Mom. I did add a little flower to the lower right hand corner just to give it a little something.



Supplies Used:
Silhouette Design Studio
Silhouette Cameo
Amy Chomas Adjustable pen holder for the Silhouette Cameo
Silver Mini Gel Pen
White Sakura Gelly Roll Pen
Pink Button
Cardstock from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover