May 14, 2012

Congratulations on Graduating

My scrapbooking cohorts husband finished his Masters and was graduating this past Saturday. To help celebrate his achievement I made him this little card.



 I got the card image from the Silhouette online store. The couple of changes that I made was I double cut the top part of the hat and the tassel as well. I wanted it to have some bulk, plus I wanted to emboss that part of the hat.


I used a brad to attach the tassel and I added some Stickles to the tassel to make it pop. The other change I made was that used the off set feature to create a smaller cut of the base card so that I would be able to write on the inside. I cut this out in white.
I stamped the Congratulations sentiment using CTMH Card Word Puzzle and CTMH Lagoon Ink.


I used another cut from the Studio to create the cover for the envelop. I added some bling with Stickles for the dots on the flourish and on the tassel.


A close-up of the envelop.



Supplies Used:
Silhouette Design Studio
Silhouette Cameo
Cuttlebug
Sizzixs Embossing Folder - Diamonds
Stickles - Yellow and Black Diamond
CTMH Inks - Lagoon
CTMH  Sentiments - Card Word Puzzle
Cardstock from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover