I knew that I was going to make her a diaper cake, along with some onesies. I decided that I was also going to use my I to help me complete my decorating and craft task. Sadly, and I don't know what happened I can only find a few photo's of the diaper cake and a not so great one of my cupcake toppers. I don't have any pictures of the banner or other little decoration's or the onesies that I made. Insert sad face!
Here is a picture of the cupcake toppers that I made. I used the onesie cut and filled it with a pattern from Nursery Tails.
Here is the diaper cake. I made it using 96 newborn Pampers diapers. It is sitting on a piece of 12 by 12 cardboard of which I glued on a printed piece of Nursery Tails co-ordinating cardstock. I then printed various cuts from the cartridge at various sizes to decorate the 4 tiers of the cake. To hide the rubber bands holding the diapers together I used 1" satin ribbon that also co-ordinated with the colors from the cartridge.
From the top looking down. I printed a whole bunch of leaves and placed them on the top layers of the diapers to try and add dimension to the cake.
and another view
and one last look.
For the banner (which I don't have any pictures of) I used the Nursery Tails cartridge and printed 4 bibs, 2 pink and 2 blue at about 5" and I used Story Book to print the letters baby at about 4" using the fill option to co-ordinate the colors from the bib. I also printed the boy and girl socks, the boy overalls and the girl dress. I then strung them all on ribbon. My friend loved it so much that she hung it above the window in her nursery as part of her nursery decor.