December 16, 2011

Tic Tac Toe

I found these little Tic Tac Toe boards at Target for a dollar and thought that they would make a cute loot bag stuffer.


Then I had an idea that it would be rather easy to customize them to match the theme of the party.

I printed and cut out Moons and Rocket Ships using the Silhouette Cameo.


Then I used some good ole matte Modge Podge to glue them on.


Voila! A custom themed Tic Tac Toe board. I think I will use this idea again for Keegan's 7 birthday. However, I will buy them sooner then two days before and I think I will spray paint the pieces so that they will have a more cohesive look when I attach the image.



All in all, I think it turned out well and a buck a piece with some printed paper and about 30 mins of work you get a cute result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover