December 8, 2011

Bandwagon...I jumped!

Well I wasn't going to do it. However, I decided that not only would it be fun and behavior correctional for Keegan, I figured I could have a little fun with the Elf myself...hehe.

So as he put it in his little note. It seems there was a slight mix-up with Canada Post getting our forwarding information up to the North Pole. Which would explain the Elf's late arrival to our new home in Oklahoma.

I know what you are thinking, a small white lie. But in truth, we all know how slow and unreliable Canada Post can really be. So my little white lie is not only based on theory, it's fact and I am sticking with it.

Stay tuned for more adventures of the nameless elf.





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover