June 21, 2008

a moving sale, 3 sally anne visits and a free sign!

Our morning started at 8 am and I found that the first time I sat down, besides lunch was 3 pm today after I put Keegan down for a nap.

Trying have a garage sale with a rambunctious 2 year old, didn't actually go to bad, only had to stick him in the house twice for a time out. We started pulling stuff out of the garage around 9 this morning and by quarter after 12 I was packing what was remaining into the car and a quick bathroom break and drink grab we were off to Sally Anne. I had to go to two different locations and make a second trip all together to finish off the remaining stuff.

By the time I got back from the second trip the free items at the end of the driveway were gone and we had had a nice lunch and Keegan was asleep.

Only to realize that at 5:30 when the doorbell rang that I had half an hour to return a movie or face the dreaded late charges...good thing the doorbell woke up Keegan. Returned the movie in the nick of time rented Keegan a new movie came home and made dinner.

So all in all, I would say rather productive day...I am exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover