December 10, 2010

The new wreath for the front door!

While I had plans to make several new wreaths for the house. This one is the only one I did. I am running out of time and as for the plans for the Christmas ball ornament, that one will have to wait till next year.

I made this wreath with a plain garland wreath that I got on clearence at Micheals, actually all items that are on this wreath, except the bow (that was purchased at Zeller's on clearence for $2.00 a few years ago and it finally has a home) where purchased on clearence and at Micheals!


I actually had it up and hanging on the door several weeks ago, but alas I am just getting to blogging about it.

More updates of past projects to follow! I am on a deadline...13 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover