December 9, 2010

Just a few more to fill out...

Just a few more to fill out and all my Christmas cards will be ready for the post tomorrow.

/big sigh of relief

Here are some of the cards that will be making their way across North America. For the life of me I can't remember all the paper that was used. Some of it is Stampin up card stock as well as one or two Stampin up stamps. Fiskars snowflake punch and Deja Views rub-ons. Sorry I can't be more specific for those that might want to know every product that was used.

Some of them are simple and others have a bit more to them. I guess I am just a simple girl at heart.







Ok, well I have no idea why these pictures are not loading correctly, but it's better then them not loading at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover