March 6, 2009

Taking the day off...well maybe...

This has been a week of non-stop go go. Which resulted in about 4 hours of feeling like I was about to die this morning. Needless to say I have dragged my weary and worn body from bed. I feel that I am going to take the day off and yet as I say this, there is no conviction in my thought as my mind tumbles through all that still needs to be done! Argh...oh well! I guess I'll take a day off when I am dead...lol.

Keegan grabbed the camera off my desk the other night and proceeded to have a photo shoot and he was so proud that I wanted to share some of his work. Side note: I have not altered these photos in anyway..not bad for a 3 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover