June 11, 2012

Monday Mail Goodies

A few weeks ago someone on the Cricut blog posted about a huge sale that Making Memories was having and in a moment of late night curiosity I followed the link...




Well when I got on the sight my little eyes could not believe the prices that they had listed. Packs of 25 sheets of paper for...wait are you sitting down? A dollar! One whole buck!

A feverish frenzy of clicking ensued as I began clicking items to add to my cart. This was too good to be true. There had to be some catch, well there was in order to order you had to spend a minimum of $20...I looked at my total...psssh not a problem.

Out of everything I ordered only 2 items didn't arrive as they were out of stock. :(

So here is my loot that got for about $30 with shipping. In fact I think the shipping was more then half my order.

Two packs of these chipboard clock embellishments, I remember correctly they were $2 a pack.


A rub on pack and ribbon glue, which I thought I would give it a try.


Flocked Snowflake Vellum. Entire box, 25 sheets a dollar.


All following paper packs were 25 sheets for $1, all of which were double sides except for 3.




Isn't that little skeleton so cute.








I also got two of these Halloween kits, I think they were $4 or $5 each.


Close-up


Finally these two packs that I just really liked and figured I could make use of them for cards and maybe a LO. They are single sided, and the burgundy color on them is shiny, but it didn't show well in the photo.




All in all it was a great haul, although in my moment of "enabled" weakness, I really am not sure what I am going to do with all this paper...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover