July 25, 2011

Still unpacking, but...

Needless to say that I have been buried under mounds of packing paper from unpacking is an understatement. Who knew that it would take so much longer to unpack a house with a 7 month and 5 year old under foot.

Raises hand...well I do now!

I am currently taking a mini break to work on a birthday wreath to start a new family tradition. I saw one on Pinterest and I am making my own. Here are two sneak peeks of what I have so far.





This is where I ran out of ballons :( I will be running to the store tomorrow to get more and should have a finished wreath by tomorrow night.




Just in time to hang on the door Wednesday for Keegan's birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover