August 31, 2007

I learned something new...well actually a couple of things

Woot, look what I learned! Flickr to Blogger, now I will just have to wait till I am a little more awake and play around with the coding and see what mess I can create, I mean what genius I can come up with.

I have also come to the realization that, if I don't share my blog addy with anyone, no one is going to read it and share in my mindless musings or see what wacky new thing I have done...how sad that is!

Mind you on the other hand, I can rant and rave about what ever little idea fancies me at the moment with no one the wiser, not to mention anyone finding out my secret obsession with SG-1 and SGA...let alone the fanfic that I am addicted too. Shhh...don't tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover