February 27, 2012

The Smash Page Reveal!

Spoiler Alert: There are still one or two Ladies that have not received their package, so if you are any of them and read my blog skip this post if you don't want to see the pages that you will hopefully getting very soon. :)

In this post, I mentioned that I was involved in a Smash Page exchange with a whole bunch of girls from the Cricut forums back in January. Well my package of Smash Pages has finally arrived so I can now share my pages and all the others from the exchange.



Here are mine. I used Tim Holtz's Distress Inks and Stamp pads. I made the the tag on the bird page and printed the date line and coffee cup stain on the grey paper using brushes in CS3. The Butterfly tag was created and printed using the Silhouette Studio Designer. The paper is by BasicGrey.


























Below I have included all the pages and embellishment's that I received in the Smash page swap. If there are two photo's it is to the front's and back's of each of the pages. I have included links to each lady that has a blog who participated and names for the others. Everyone did such a great job. Not everyone included their name with their pages (myself included...doh!) so I have matched up the ones that I could and the ones that I couldn't I have included a list of their names and blogs if they had have them.

Please check out these ladies sites they are all amazing!

GypsyLady
JenniferHawkins
LoriSjogren
Crazy Cricut Lady

So let the reveal begin...

MelanieKuzik did these great little pages, in the next two photos. I think that it is so neat how so many of us had Butterflies or maps included with our packages.






This package of goodies was supplied by Denubug. Love the maps!












This was from Image Queen. She included lots of great little tags.



The next two pictures belong to Scrapperbecka. Who  made a pocket page and lots of little add ons. She even included a CC (Calling Card), why didn't I think of that? I am so new to the whole swap thing I have a lot to learn...hehe






These next two photos belong to Sherrihend180. I love the little bunting!









The next pages were made by  Boomerknows.  I really like that the pages were done on acetate and the little cork board could not be any cuter!






All the extras that were included by the ladies.




All in all this was a challenging swap that I enjoyed. I still haven't bound my pages yet. I will when I get a chance.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover